Would you like to work for ALL Street?
We are always interested to talk to innovative thinkers who are passionate about alternative finance, excellent team players and stimulated by a dynamic start-up environment.
In particular we are currently looking for Crowdfunding Analysts on a part-time basis to conduct in-depth research on early stage growth companies across multiple industries. Our research reports include quantitative assessment of financial accounts and business projections as well as qualitative reviews of business strategy, competitive landscape, market size etc.
- Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree in Finance, Economics, Investment Analysis, or Accounting
- 3-5 years work experience in performing due diligence, credit analysis or financial analysis
- Experience in writing research reports, investment memorandums, financial blog’s or similar.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated financial analysis skills and strong understanding of financial statements and models
- Excellent knowledge of valuation methodologies, corporate governance issues and business strategy.
- Good understanding of various corporate and shareholder structures as well as company law.
- Ability to interact with the senior management of companies. Work on multiple projects and work accurately under tight deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of crowdfunding market.
- Highest level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of financial products across various asset classes (e.g. debt, equity)
- Investigative mind with attention for detail and highly organized
- Native proficiency in English
If you are interested, please get in touch here.